IOSH Working Safely, which meets the government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training, is an identical match to the Health and Safety Executive’s passport syllabus.
Delivered in one day by our highly experienced instructors, IOSH Working Safely introduces the principles of safety.
What will I achieve?
Working Safely provides learners with essential knowledge about health and safety in day-to-day working environments.
The session consists of five modules:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
How will I be assessed?
- Written assessment
- Practical assessment
What can I do next?
Learners who successfully complete the training course can choose to receive either an IOSH Working Safely certificate or an IOSH Passport.
Top 5 business benefits, include:
- Minimal disruption – the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation – wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Internationally recognised certification for employees
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits:
- Recognised by CSCS as equivalent to a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks
- Ensures delegates can identify common hazards
- Improves overall safety performance
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certiﬁcate and/or IOSH Safety Passport
Health and safety training syllabus 2017-18