Key Topics Covered:
- Process safety leadership
- Management of change
- Management of process risk
- Process safety hazard control
- Fire and explosion protection
NEBOSH does not set specific formal entry requirements for this qualification. However, it should be noted that the achievement of either the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (NGC) or International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (IGC) (or equivalent) prior to undertaking the NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management course is recommended. This qualification is not designed to replace knowledge.
Unit PSM1: Process Safety Management
- Element 1: Process safety leadership
- Element 2: Management of process risk
- Element 3: Process safety hazard control
- Element 4: Fire and explosion protection
How will I be assessed?
- By way of a written exam set by NEBOSH.