Full Course from 25th February 2019 to 1st March 2019
Revision Day will be 5th March 2019, with the exam on 6th March 2019
Full Course from 20th May 2019 to 24th May 2019
Revision Day will be 4th June 2019 with the exam on 5th June 2019
Full Course from 25th November 2019 to 29th November 2019
Revision Day will be 3rd December 2019 with the exam on 4th December 2019
What will I achieve?
- Improved personal and site-wide safety
- Reduced incidents, working days lost and litigation claims
- Better regulatory compliance
- The ability to carry out workplace safety responsibilities competently both on and offshore
- Improved job prospects and career opportunities
- The ability to display this globally recognised stamp of approval on your résumé
Do I need existing knowledge?
It is preferable that delegates undertaking this NEBOSH course come equipped with previous health and safety training, experience and/or a knowledge of the oil and gas industry.
What is included in the course costs?
- 5 consecutive block days of study
- One day structured revision focused on the NEBOSH ITC in Oil and Gas Operational Safety
- Half Day NEBOSH Exam
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the course
- Study materials
How will I be assessed?
By way of a written exam set by NEBOSH held after the course.
Course 20th August 2018 to 24th August 2018:
Revision Day will be 4th September 2018, with the exam on 5th September 2018
Course on 5th November 2018 to 9th November 2018:
Revision Day will be 12th November 2018, with the exam on 13th November 2018
Health and safety training syllabus 2017 – 2018