The GQA Qualifications L2 Diploma in Jetty Operations is designed to confirm occupational competence and further professional development for those involved oil jetty operations on process plants.
GQA Qualifications Level 2 Diploma in Jetty Operations qualification stands tall as the gold standard for those who want to improve competence and knowledge of working in jetty operations.
- Who for: Those involved in jetty operations on process plants
- Duration: Candidate-led process dependent on experience
- Location: At your premises
- Awarding Body: GQA Qualifications
GQA Qualifications L2 Diploma in Jetty Operations candidates will be assessed by way of:
- Multiple choice examination
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical demonstration/assignment
- Task-based controlled assessment
- Written examination
Successful completion of this diploma requires that 16 units must be achieved, totalling a minimum of 43 credits.
This qualification provides progression to the Level 3 Diploma in Jetty Operations.
You might also want to consider taking associated qualifications such as continual professional development through Cogent Gold Standards.