The aim of this confined space awareness session is to bring preventative safety to your daily operations, mitigating risk and helping foster regulatory compliance.
At Reynolds, we know a thing or two about safety and have embedded this experience in material relevant to industry standards and site procedures.
What will I achieve?
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recall the definition and identify characteristics of a confined space
- Identify the hazards associated with confined spaces
- Identify methods for controlling risks within confined spaces
- Recall key processes within safe systems of work
- Recall key requirements for handling emergencies in confined spaces
At RTS, we know a thing or two about safety and have embedded this experience in material relevant to industry standards and site procedures.
How will I be assessed?
- By way of written examination
Health and safety training syllabus 2017 – 18
Have a flick through, download and share our health and safety training syllabus 2017-18