If this happens, are you prepared? Do your workers know how to respond? Fast and decisive site-wide action can contain the fallout of an incident, saving lives, protecting property and the surrounding community.
The aim of this training course is to refresh and expand your knowledge of the roles and responsibilities within Emergency Response Plans.
This course can be strategically adapted to your site’s specific procedures.
What will I achieve?
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- State key aspects of the main and incident controller
- List examples of emergency response equipment
- State key aspects of emergency response plans
- Identify key aspects of emergency response equipment
- State the mutual aid resources available and identify key aspects of the systems
How will I be assessed?
- By way of written examination
Health and safety training syllabus 2017-18
Have a flick through, download and share our health and safety training syllabus 2017-18