RTS Health and Safety in the Workplace is designed to ensure that all employers are aware of their own safety and that of customers, contractors and the public.
With the flexibility of a gymnast, this qualification can be tailored around the specific needs of an individual or business, generating safety and regulatory compliance.
What will I achieve?
Successful candidates will:
- Understand the principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Gain the ability to contribute to any health and safety management system
- Understand the importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Understand the hazard, risk and main causes of harm to workers
- Understand the importance of following systems, procedures and rules
- Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
How will I be assessed?
- By way of multiple choice examination
Have a flick through, download and share our health and safety training syllabus 2017-18