It is a mandatory requirement that these individuals undergo adequate fire safety training.
CIEH level 2 Award in Fire Safety Principles provides delegates with essential skills and knowledge, empowering them to undertake specific fire safety roles in the workplace.
What will I achieve?
- An understanding of the fire hazards and risks associated with fires in the workplace
- An understanding of how fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- An understanding of the principles and practices of fire safety management in the workplace
- An understanding of the role of the nominated fire warden
Do I need existing knowledge?
Whilst you don’t need preexisting knowledge, it is recommended that delegates have already undertaken CIEH Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness.
How will I be assessed?
- Multiple choice examination
Health and safety training syllabus 2017-18
Have a flick through, download and share our health and safety training syllabus 2017-18