Do you or members of your staff carry out manual handling work? If so, RTS Principles of Manual Handling will help you get to grips with the essential safety requirements of manual handling.
What will I achieve?
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Identify the hazards of manual handling
- Identify the risks involved and controls available
- Identify what to expect from a manual handling assessment
How will I be assessed?
- By way of multiple choice examination
During the one day interactive session the following content will be addressed:
- Difference between Training and Presenting
- Characteristics of an Effective Trainer
- Understanding your materials
- Developing Learning Objectives
- Structuring the training event
- Introductory sessions
- ‘Traditional’ techniques (syndicates, brainstorming etc)
- Accelerated Learning Techniques (Mind mapping, card sorts etc)
- Concluding the event
- Prepare the training environment
- Handling group discussions
- Training Delivery and feedback
Health and safety training syllabus 2017-18
Have a flick through, download and share our health and safety training syllabus 2017-18