Tank dipping operations are a key activity within the bulk liquid warehousing environment, online training with RTS Online refreshes personnel’s knowledge of their core responsibilities covering use, assessment and training.
Site Managers: Did You Know?
- This course only takes around 40 minutes to complete
- You can run it directly from your site saving you time and money
- Register as many operators as you require
- Register operators based on multiple sites at the same time
- Track your operators’ progress on the RTS Online system
With question sets and engaging visuals designed to enhance learning, RTS Online makes training a productively fun experience for you and your staff.
The aim of this unit is to review the principals relevant to tank dipping operations, outlining the hazards, controls and key process steps required to conduct this safely.
Enhancing understanding of this key task within bulk liquid warehousing operations enables you to carry out your responsibilities more effectively.
On completion of this unit you will be able to:
- Identify the hazards of dipping operations.
- Recall the sources of information relevant to this task
- Detail the equipment required to carry out this task.
- And define the key process steps for dipping operations.
Candidates undertaking the Tank Dipping unit are assessed via a rotation of multiple choice question sets randomly selected by RTS Online. They are presented with videos and interactive visuals then tested on their knowledge of what they’ve learnt.
Key RTS Online assessment facts:
- Candidates are asked to select the answer or answers from a list of choices
- Learners are presented with unique question sets each time round
- Some questions are mandatory and are always pulled into the mix
- Successful candidates can print out a certificate and their manager will be notified
- If unsuccessful this time round, candidates can retake the test straight away
- If unsuccessful at this point, they will be blocked out until the manager has spoken to them
- Managers can monitor and track candidates’ progress on the RTS Online system