Delivered in one day by our highly experienced instructors, IOSH Working Safely introduces the principles of safety.
What will I achieve?
Working Safely provides learners with essential knowledge about health and safety in day-to-day working environments.
The session consists of five modules:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
How will I be assessed?
- Written assessment
- Practical assessment
What can I do next?
Learners who successfully complete the training course can choose to receive either an IOSH Working Safely certificate or an IOSH Passport.
Top 5 business benefits, include:
- Minimal disruption – the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation – wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Internationally recognised certification for employees
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits:
- Recognised by CSCS as equivalent to a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks
- Ensures delegates can identify common hazards
- Improves overall safety performance
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certiﬁcate and/or IOSH Safety Passport