The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Safety Revision Day fuels candidate knowledge of key NEBOSH exam techniques focused on ‘command words’.
Get an underpinning knowledge focused on core learning requirements for each unit:
- Element One – Health, safety and environmental management in context
- Element Two – Hydrocarbon process safety – Part One
- Element Three – Hydrocarbon process safety – Part Two
- Element Four – Fire protection and emergency response
- Element Five – Logistics and transport operations
Do I need existing knowledge?
The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Safety Revision Day is aimed at those who have already attended the course or undertaken a period of self study. This session helps candidates consolidate their knowledge prior to undertaking the NEBOSH exam the following day.
What is included in the course costs?
- One day structured revision focused on the NEBOSH ITC in Oil and Gas Operational Safety
- Half Day NEBOSH Exam
- Lunch and refreshments
- Study materials
Video guide to the NEBOSH ITC
Health and safety training syllabus 2017-18
Download and share our health and safety training syllabus 2017-18