Process safety focuses on preventing fires, explosions and accidental chemical releases in high hazard facilities such as refineries and oil and gas production installations.
With ever strengthening regulations in the UK, it has never been more important for managers and operators to ensure they always process good on-site safety.
Process Safety in a Bulk Liquid Environment: Module 1 provides operators with a detailed introduction to process safety.
Site managers: did you know?
- This course only takes around 40 minutes to complete
- You can run it directly from your site saving you time and money
- Register as many operators as you require
- Register operators based on multiple sites at the same time
- Track your operators’ progress via the RTS Online system
With question sets, videos and engaging visuals designed by leading process safety experts, RTS Online makes training a productively fun experience for you and your staff.
All you have to do is register, pick your course, pay via our secure system and get learning.
Process Safety in a Bulk Liquid Environment: Module 1 aims to:
- Develop operators’ understanding of process safety
- Explain the role process safety plays in bulk liquid warehousing
- Prevent and control risks
- Protect people and premises
- Foster compliance with legislation
- Limit financial losses as a result of avoidable accidents
- Reduce insurance premiums
Make your workers process safety aware by registering with RTS online.
Candidates who successfully complete Process Safety in a Bulk Liquid Environment: Module 1 will be able to:
- Define process safety
- Identify the common factors in process safety incidents
- State the difference between occupational safety and process safety
- Identify core health and safety obligations relevant to employers and employees
- Detail the layers of protection that are incorporated into process safety management systems
- Identify the process safety management lifecycle
- Define the core elements required to demonstrate competence within the workplace
Make your workers process safety aware by registering with RTS Online.
Candidates undertaking the Process Safety unit are assessed via a rotation of multiple choice question sets randomly selected by RTS Online. They are presented with videos and interactive visuals then tested on their knowledge of what they’ve learnt.
Key RTS Online assessment facts:
- Candidates are asked to select the answer or answers from a list of choices
- Learners are presented with unique question sets each time round
- Some questions are mandatory and are always pulled into the mix
- Successful candidates can print out a certificate and their manager will be notified
- If unsuccessful this time round, candidates can retake the test straight away
- If unsuccessful at this point, they will be blocked out until the manager has spoken to them
- Managers can monitor and track candidates’ progress on the RTS Online system