Complaints Procedure – Reynolds Training Services
The procedure for dealing with disputes, appeals and complaints is:
Reynolds Training Services Ltd values its relationship with students and our awarding bodies and as such strive to deliver the best possible learning and examination experience relevant to the course undertaken.
The following is the procedure for dealing with Complaints or Examination Results Enquiry:
- Complaints can be made either:
- Verbally to the course tutor or centre coordinator – you may be asked by the centre coordinator to support this in writing
- In writing either via email or letter:
Mrs Karon Reynolds
Reynolds Training Services Ltd
Redwood Park Estate
North East Lincolnshire
By Phone: 01469 5552846
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any complaint made will be acknowledged by Reynolds Training Services within 10 working days.
- All correspondence and discussions regarding the complaint will be logged.
- Complaints will be investigated promptly and fully.
- All complaints will be resolved, and a written response provided within 25 working days.
- Where authorisation to disclose personal details to third parties is required; the 25 working day resolution timeframe commences from the date the accredited body (NEBOSH/IOSH/etc.) receive a response to this request.
Note: Any disclosure of information will be undertaken in accordance with our data protection policy
- In the event that further investigation is required the complainant will be informed prior to the 25 working day resolution deadline that up to a further 10 working day extension is required. Relevant justification will be supplied to support this extended timeframe.
- Where we find that any corrective and/or preventative action is required; this will be recorded and monitored to ensure improvements are made.
Complaints Procedure – NEBOSH
- Complaints can be raised directly with NEBOSH, their Complaints Procedure can be found here:
- You can contact NEBOSH
Head of Relationship Management
Meridian Business Park
By email: email@example.com
- Complaints can also be raised or escalated directly with SQA (Scottish Qualification Authority), their complaints procedure can be found here:
You will find a link to the up to date form used by SQA at this address.
If your concern relates to your examination result or malpractice in the conduct of an examination, your complaint will be dealt with under either the Enquiry About Result procedure or Malpractice policy.
In this instance we will still log all correspondence in the Complaints and EAR log.
Complaints Procedure – IOSH
- Complaints can be raised directly with IOSH, their Complaints Procedure can be found here, but please ensure you visit iosh.com to ensure you are viewing their most up to date procedure.
- You can contact IOSH:In writing:The Head of Customer Service and Experience
Customer Service Centre
LE18 1NNBy email:
CSC@iosh.com (Marked for the attention of The Head of Customer Service and Experience)
Complaints Procedure – Apprenticeship Standards
If the Learner has a complaint about any aspect of the Trailblazer process under the following circumstances:
- Taking prior qualifications relating to Functional Skills into account.
- Quality of training.
- Provision of support within a reasonable time period.
- Not carrying out and providing feedback on formative assessment.
- Discrimination on any grounds.
- Not working with an organisation to arrange for End Point Assessment. Doesn’t make sense
- Any other substantial reason.
- The Learner should try to resolve this informally in the first instance.
- If this does not resolve the issue or is not possible, the Learner may appeal to the Internal Quality Assurance Coordinator at:
- Reynolds Training Services Ltd, CATCH Facility, Kiln Lane, Redwood Park Estate, North East Lincolnshire, DN41 8TH
- Tel: 01469 552846 (from outside the UK: 0044 1469 552846)
This may be orally or in writing.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator will investigate the matter, make a decision and advise the Learner of this decision within 10 working days.
- In the event that this does not resolve the issue, the Learner can appeal to the Institute for Apprenticeships:
The Appeals and Complaints procedure will also be published on the website: www.reynoldstraining.com
Policy Approved By:
John Reynolds – CMIOSH
Managing Director – Reynolds Training Services Ltd