Reynolds Training: Environmental Protection and Control (Principles and Practice)
This unique Reynolds Training module will introduce learners to the notion of Environmental Protection, recognising how the environment impacts organisations and vice versa.
This course can be customised to your needs, so please enquire about cost and availability.
This module will introduce learners to the environment, recognising both how the environment impacts organisations and how organisations impact the environment. The course will identify how to minimise environmental risks and maximise sustainability opportunities and the responsibilities placed on the employer under the Environmental Protection Act.
Who is this course for? Anyone in a managerial or supervisory role, or with ambitions towards such roles.
To provide the learner with the knowledge and understanding of environmental concepts and the requirements under the environmental protection act and how they can contribute to loss prevention therefore avoiding prosecution, litigation, and loss of company reputation.
- Understand the concepts of eco systems and the environment
- Explain how to minimise environmental risk and recognizing how the environment impacts organisations
- Undertake an environmental impact assessment and recognising how organisations impact the environment
- Identify areas for sustainability improvement and how to minimise environmental risks and maximises sustainability opportunities
- Understand licensing and emission control
- Identify core elements of the environmental management system
TRAINING FOR A LIFE-LONG CAREER
This course is just one step in a long career in the Tank Storage and Process industries. We offer a wide range of courses that can help your career progression in whichever avenue you are pursuing.
We provide guidance on your career pathway with advice on relevant courses and how you can access them.
For more info on your progression, get in touch with your Learning Advisors: Karon Reynolds and Mollie King.
Reynolds Training Services Ltd
Technical Training Centre
Redwood Park Estate, Stallingborough
North East Lincolnshire
Lead Tutor: John Reynolds
The driving force behind Reynolds and a leading figure in the Bulk Storage sector.