Reynolds Training: Management of Change
This unique Reynolds Training course will familiarise learners with the varying approaches and techniques utilised in Management of Change (MoC).
This course can be customised to your needs, so please enquire about cost and availability.
This unique Reynolds Training course will familiarise learners with the varying approaches and techniques utilised to prepare organisations and employees for successful change and affective control.
The course will encompass:
- the process of organisational change
- roles within the process
- how the organisation reacts to change
- procedural approaches
- documentation that supports the process
Who is this course for? Anyone in a managerial or supervisory role, or with ambitions towards such roles.
Management of Change (MoC) is an industry best practice used to ensure that safety, health, and environmental risks and hazards are properly controlled when an organisation makes changes to their facilities, operations, managerial structures, or personnel.
Having a properly implemented MoC policy in place when implementing changes can help ensure that new hazards aren’t introduced, and the risk levels of existing hazards aren’t being increased.
Inadequate MoC provision, on the other hand, has the potential to increase risks to the health and safety of employees and the environment.
- Recognise and appreciate the impact of Management of Change
- Understand foundational aspects of Management of Change and the critical roles involved in the process
- Appreciate the tangible concerns, effects and controls when applying change
- Assess a current change impacting your worksite and utilise the best practice tools / methods to achieve a structured Management of Change process
TRAINING FOR A LIFE-LONG CAREER
This course is just one step in a long career in the Tank Storage and Process industries. We offer a wide range of courses that can help your career progression in whichever avenue you are pursuing.
We provide guidance on your career pathway with advice on relevant courses and how you can access them.
For more info on your progression, get in touch with your Learning Advisors: Karon Reynolds and Mollie King.
Reynolds Training Services Ltd
Technical Training Centre
Redwood Park Estate, Stallingborough
North East Lincolnshire
Lead Tutor: John Reynolds
The driving force behind Reynolds and a leading figure in the Bulk Storage sector.