Reynolds Training: Procedure Writing and Technical Authoring
This unique Reynolds Training course helps you develop the skill of Technical Authoring of standard operating procedures, with an understanding of the role human factors play in such procedures.
This course can be customised to your needs, so please enquire about cost and availability.
This unique unit from Reynolds Training is designed to introduce the skill of Technical Authoring of standard operating procedures.
The learner will understand how human factors can shape the development of procedures and the part procedures play in ensuring a standardised approach to operations.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed to introduce the learner to the procedure writing process and how the correct technical authoring is vital in maintaining safe site operations.
- Explain how human factors influence procedural development
- Develop and author an operational procedure
- Undertake procedural review
- Explain the importance of procedural review and how this should be undertaken
- Understand the key documents associated with procedural development within your organisation
- Understand the key documentation types within your workplace including:
- Policies and procedures
- Task analysis/job step plans
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Written Instructions/standard operating procedures (SOP)/method statements
- Permit to work
- Dynamic risk assessment/point of work risk assessments (POWRA)
TRAINING FOR A LIFE-LONG CAREER
This course is just one step in a long career in the Tank Storage and Process industries. We offer a wide range of courses that can help your career progression in whichever avenue you are pursuing.
We provide guidance on your career pathway with advice on relevant courses and how you can access them.
For more info on your progression, get in touch with your Learning Advisors: Karon Reynolds and Mollie King.
Reynolds Training Services Ltd
Technical Training Centre
Redwood Park Estate, Stallingborough
North East Lincolnshire
Lead Tutor: John Reynolds
The driving force behind Reynolds and a leading figure in the Bulk Storage sector.