The NEBOSH Health and Safety National General Certificate is the most popular Health and Safety course in the UK with over 175K people having gained the qualification. This favoured Health and Safety qualification covers main legal requirements for Health and Safety in the UK. This includes the identification and control of workplace hazards, and the practical application of knowledge. Besides the evergreen National General Certificate, Reynolds Training Services provide a range of NEBOSH Health and Safety courses for all sectors. Custom Training Courses
Why study NEBOSH National General Certificate In Occupational Safety with RTS?
The great thing about Reynolds Training Services, is that we offer students an opportunity to undertake NEBOSH accredited Health and Safety qualifications at the high hazard specialised training facility, CATCH. CATCH boasts impressive £12 million facilities including a live three storey process plant with control room, bunded tank farm, process simulator, Skills Enhancement Centre, access zone, CompEx zone and confined space entry zone as well as engineering workshops and classrooms. CATCH offers industry authentic training and assessment without the risks associated with processing hazardous materials.
What makes Reynolds Training Services the leading provider of NEBOSH Health and Safety education?
- Our Health and Safety instructors have years of profound industry experience and knowledge
- Pass rates are above the national average
- Hosted at CATCH, an impressive £12 million high hazard industry training facility
- Courses are made fun and enjoyable with refreshments supplied throughout
- We are one of the UK’s leading health and safety training course providers