This course will cover the core aspects of Emergency Response Planning, identifying the key requirements of incident response and underpinning this through a coordinated structure of roles, responsibilities and other stakeholders.
- Define emergency response and understanding the legal requirements
- State the objectives of onsite emergency response plans
- Describe the importance of effective leadership and communication skills that support the Incident command process
- Identify resources required to conduct effective emergency response activities
- Understand the phases of an incident and the importance of communication and escalation to relevant personnel
- State how to plan the initial response to operational incidents, implementing actions to meet the planned objectives
- Explain control needs during an incident
- Describe and understand how to establish an Emergency Control Centre (ECC)
- Define key roles and responsibilities
- Understand requirements for other stakeholders, including communications
- Undertake practical Incident response scenarios on site
For complete details of assessment, get in touch.