Reynolds Training Services are hiring NEBOSH Associate Trainers. Following our recent substantial investment in new training facilities, and as part of our continued expansion, we are seeking to recruit additional Associate Trainers to bolster our NEBOSH General Certificate deliveries. We are NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner #946.
Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Reynolds Training Services Ltd are the leading supplier of technical, operational and health & safety training within the process and bulk liquid operations sector. We have achieved the prestigious ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems certification. Reynolds Training Services Ltd aims to be an equal opportunities employer.
Interested parties should send a CV and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
31st July 2021.
Seeking an experienced Associate Trainer to deliver the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health in accordance with the NEBOSH syllabus and high quality standards, whilst complying with company operational procedures and statutory requirements to the satisfaction of the client and the company. You will require an up-to-date DBS.
- Delivery of training in line with NEBOSH requirements and relevant codes of practice. Delivery may take place at our Technical Training Centre in Stallingborough, but there may be further requirements to travel both nationally and internationally.
- Efficient and effective coordination of the training process in line with NEBOSH and internal Reynolds Training Services standards and requirements.
- To complete all associated documentation relevant to the qualifications and NEBOSH requirements.
- Conduct closing interviews with learners on completion of their open book examination in line with NEBOSH requirements.
- Maintain ongoing CPD and knowledge of regulatory changes in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Ensure compliance with all Reynolds Training Services policies (including, but not limited to, GDPR and Health and Safety standards).
- Development and maintenance of course materials where necessary.
- Ensuring that course delivery operates within all agreed operational procedures and within statutory requirements, including the provision and maintenance of a safe working environment.
- Good knowledge of standard PC applications (Microsoft Office products) and skills.
- Experience in NEBOSH NGC OSH training delivery.
- L3 Award in Education and Training (or equivalent).
- An ability to provide motivational and constructive feedback to aid candidate learning and development.
- An ability to provide support and coaching in a tailored manner to ensure candidate accreditation and success.
- A team-player who can work individually and take responsibility for achieving defined outcomes in line with learners’, clients’ and Reynolds Training Services’ requirements.
- Good communicator with an ability to build a rapport with a range of learners, apprentices and clients at all levels.
- Self-motivated and confident, with a professional appearance and conduct at all times.
- An ability to travel to/from client premises throughout the UK with own transport. Overnight stays may be required.