– FREE event by Humber Chemical Focus
– Wednesday 5th June 2013
– 10AM to 2PM
– CATCH facility, Stallingborough, North East Lincolnshire, DN41 8TH
Humber Chemical Focus is inviting you to a FREE event to experience how we are tackling renewable skills in the context of the skills shortfall across the Humber’s energy and process sectors.
The event takes place at the CATCH training facility which has recently undergone expansion to help service the future training needs of the energy and renewable sectors in the Humber region and beyond.
What’s on the agenda
- 10.00 registration
- 10.30 Welcome and introduction to CATCH
- 10.45 Gaynor Hartnell, CEO, Renewable Energy Association
- 11.15 Break
- 11.30 Sabine Holmes, Skills Manager, Humber Chemical Focus
- 12.00 Lunch and exhibition
- 12.45 Tour of CATCH facility and ‘training in action by resident providers’
Providers who will be taking part in the event include:
- Grimsby Institute
- Hull College
- Mines Rescue Services
- Safety & Access
For further information on the event download your free event flyer
What to do next?
Contact Bethan Clayton to book your free place:
Travel and Car Parking
There is ample free parking on site.
More about Humber Chemical Focus
HCF Ltd is a not-for-profit industry led partnership supporting the process, energy and renewable industries across the Humber region.