The iLearn online training platform is generating a fantastic response from delegates at this year’s Tank Storage Association conference.
Reynolds Training Services managing director, John Reynolds, is demonstrating a range of industrial strength online courses including the latest addition to the iLearn roster,
Personal Protective Equipment.
Online Personal Protective Equipment training
iLearn’s Personal Protective Equipment training course refreshes operators’ knowledge of core responsibilities covering use, maintenance and sources of information relating to PPE.PPE training a good fit with TSA delegates
- This PPE course only takes around 40 minutes to complete
- You can run it directly from your site saving you time and money
- Introduce operators to the regulatory requirements for PPE
- Develop operators’ knowledge of PPE usage within the workplace
- Prevent and control risks
- Protect people and premises
- Foster compliance with legislation
- Limit financial losses as a result of avoidable accidents
- Reduce insurance premiums
With question sets, videos and engaging visuals designed by leading PPE experts, iLearn makes training a productively fun experience for you and your staff.
Take a sneak peek at iLearn:
- 5,4,3,2,1: iLearn lifts off at TSA
- Process safety guru makes a play for Youtube
- CSB calls for greater regulation of reactive chemicals
- Safety concerns discovered at Dutch storage firms
- Seveso puts public opinion at the heart of safety policies
- Legislative alert: Seveso 3
- Free PPE training for your site