As you may, or may not know, change is afoot with the legislation governing the storage of petrol. So what do you need to know?
The new Petroleum (Consolidation) Regulations 2014, which are set to come into force on 1st October 2014, will replace existing petrol storage legislation.
To understand how the new regulations will affect your workplace, view the Health and Safety Executive’s Petroleum Regulation 2014 information sheet.
- Grayling aims to “slay” Britain’s safety culture
- 6 steps to achieving external floating roof tank safety
- Don’t be a dumbo: wear your ear protectors
- Free personal protective equipment training for your site
- Proposed safety measures designed to protect volunteer workers
- 5 reasons to take the NEBOSH ITC in oil and gas safety Grimsby